After completing one of our certification courses such as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or another Agile training class, you are eligible for 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) for 2 day classes, or 7 PDUs for 1 day classes if you have one of PMI’s certifications such as Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or others.
Below are the instructions for claiming your PDUs.
1. Log into your PMI membership profile at PMI.org
2. Click on “My Profile” and select “Report PDUs”
3. Select “Category B: Continuing Education” and click “Next”
4. On the next screen (see image below), fill in the name of the class if it is Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Executive Agile, Agile for Teams, Agile Marketing, or whatever the name was of the course.
5. Enter the dates of the class.
6. If your class was 2 days in length, enter 14 hours (7 hours per day while removing the hour spent for lunch). If your class was 1 day in length, enter 7 hours.
7. Enter the provider name as “Formula Ink”
8. Enter the phone number, URL, and email address as shown in the example image below.
9. If you are PMP(R) or PgMP(R) certified, enter the PDUs claimed in this box. If you are PMI-ACP certified, you can also enter the PDUs claimed in this box.
10. Check the box to confirm the information is accurate.
11. Hit “submit”.
You can find more information on PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs) at the link below: